sunnuntai 6. maaliskuuta 2011

lite nostalgi på gång.. kan man kalla de så?

Sä sanot että mä näyttelen, elän leikkien prinsessaa
Sulle suru on temppu vain, vika sielussain, juoni vain
Sulle tytöt on leikkiä vain, ne on huvia huoletonta
Sulta säröjä sieluuni sain - yhden liian monta

tik tak - kyyneleet
--------------------------------------------------------------
 
You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singin'
I need to find you
I gotta find you

You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you
I gotta find you

demi lovato - this is me
--------------------------------------------------------------

Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts

no doubt - don't speak
--------------------------------------------------------------

Don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you baby and I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you the sweetest dream would never do
I'd still miss you baby and I don't want to miss a thing

aerosmith - don't wanna miss a thing
-----------------------------------------------------------------


So give me strength,
to face this test tonight

If only I could turn back time
If only I had said what I still hide
If only I could turn back time
I would stay for the night. For the night...

aqua - turn back time
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on.

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

celine dion - my heart will go on
---------------------------------------------------------------------



och såååååå många andra goda bitar ...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Please leave a footprint! ♥